Thursday, February 19, 2009

2009 Polar Plunge

This post is guaranteed to give you the shivers! Welcome to the Polar Bear Plunge. My fire department friend Wendy told me she was going to do the Polar Bear Plunge again this year. I marked my calendar and arrived just in time to take pictures. The local fire dept and the local police department have a little costume competition every year. Last year the police won with thier "Pig" costumes. This year the award went to the Fire Department. (the police came dressed as Pigs again this year...gotta step it up guys!) Anyway, here are some highlights of the day!


Wendy and the local fire fighters




Cold people


Wendy's son Josh - he was a rescue team member
One, Two, Three...Plunge!! Love her expression!

Here comes the local Police department!
I'm having Baywatch flashbacks!




My son's Principal


Josh chillin' (no pun intended)

My boys, all bundled up. Except Isaiah, he walked out the door without a coat!

Now he looks ccccoooold!


Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to click on follow my blog on the top right corner!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! My girls swim year around but this is just craziness.

duchess said...

brrrrr.