Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back 2 School & Wed. Wonder Why

It's back to school day here in Southern Indiana.
The older boys had to get on the bus at 6:30 a.m.! Yikes!
Evan is starting his Sophmore year and Logan is starting his 8th grade year.
As usual, they were less than enthused to have their annual B2S picture taken.
They won't allow me to take their picture outside, heaven forbid someone see them.
So we took it in the house, breakfast sandwiches in hand and all.

Isaiah's first day of 5th grade is today. He's very excited to see his friends again. He still lets me take his picture on the front porch. Thanks Isaiah, have a great day of school sweetie!





And finally, for the second post of my new series WONDER WHY WEDNESDAYS....
I wonder why my oldest son thought that he and his 3 teenaged friends could all sit on my swing at the same time!

2 comments:

duchess said...

Hope the boys had a great day. We'll be starting on Monday - a week later than my plan but I guess it's God's plan.
We're all back home now & trying to re-group. Enjoy having your days back.

Stephanie said...

Tell Logan that Mckay let me take the bts pic on the front porch... Lovely pic as usually..TFS