Thursday, July 30, 2009

Homes of Atlanta

One of the things I remember the most about my last visit to Atlanta was the charming neighborhoods and beautiful southern homes. Today after Dennis got back from his meetings I asked him to drive me around so we could explore. Unfortunately for me it started to rain. Not just a little rain, but a "can hardly see the car in front of you downpour"! So I didn't get to take any pictures. Instead when I got back to the hotel I got online and found some to share with you.

All of these homes are for sale. They are priced between $550,000 and 1.6 million.
Just for fun if you'd like to see inside these and other homes like them visit this website.....
http://www.atlantanation.com/privatecommunities.html









1 comment:

duchess said...

Oooo. So pretty. That's one of my favorite things to do in a town I visit is ride around & look at the homes. Thanks for showing us some of what Atlanta has to offer.