Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Evan's New Ride

Another milestone moment at the Minniear Household. Evan got his first car over the weekend!
A 1998 Jeep Cherokee
He's really excited and looking forward to the freedom of being a driver.
I'm a little glad because it will probably save me some gas and miles on my car.  
I seem to drive Evan around  between friends houses and church daily, etc. 
 But I'm a little sad, because I will probably see less and less of him now.  
They grow up much too fast.

Here's Evan at the bank withdrawing his money from his bank account.
Show me the money!
Test driving the new Jeep with Dad
He likes it!  Can we buy it dad?
A few days later it's been serviced, cleaned, fueled, washed, registered and plated.
When he gets home from school today it's all his!









Be sure to congratulate Evan with a blog comment.  Let him know what you think about his new ride.
Peace Out

6 comments:

duchess said...

Yay! Congrats on the new wheels!
What a great first car.

Kari said...

Wow, Oh My Goodness; I just can't believe it, it makes me want to cry. I can still picture him sitting on my sofa in Brownsburg holding Grace for the 1st time (12 years ago). Where does the time go???

Unknown said...

I love that you took photos at the bank!!

Congrats Evan!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!! my in-laws had a 93 cheroke, and i loved driving that back in high school. wasnt too long ago ;) congrats evan!!

Tracee said...

Congratulations Evan, Uncle Chefy and I are so proud of you!

Katie said...

looks nice better than my first sweet ride which didn't have a grill. I can't wait to go for a spin in it.