Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Total Randomness

Today I'm coming up for air. I've been taking fall family pictures for clients, editing their pictures, ordering their pictures, shuffling my kids to dr. appts, sports, school, church, etc. And all the while neglecting my blog. I stayed up late last night getting the last of my "work" workload done so I could work on a new blog post and cut grass and rake leaves today and take 2 kids to the dentist and watch kid #2 play football tonight. I went through several folders of pictures and gathered a variety for your enjoyment.

I'll call it
OUR LIFE.....
.
.
The spider that built his web outside my kitchen window

Photobucket

Big kids playing dress up and playing with moms camera
Photobucket

Photobucket


My Tiggy Girl on the 4th of July
Photobucket

Snuggling with our friends Boxer Harley
Photobucket

What girls do to boys on the church bus coming home from summer retreat
Photobucket

Photobucket

Moms puppy dog Bailey
Photobucket

What tired boys look like after football practice.
Photobucket

Evan playing the guitar
Photobucket

Photobucket

Isaiah being a goof ball
Photobucket

Weird bugs in our trees

Photobucket

Photobucket

And in the grass
Photobucket

Photobucket

My mailbox planted up with Black-eyed Susan vine
Photobucket

My mom, my sister and I around the first of October
Photobucket

Logan playing Center at one of his football games
Photobucket

Home grown tomatoes from my little garden
Photobucket

Isaiah at the backdoor
Photobucket

That's all for today. I have more pics of fall to come!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

It's good to be randome, sometimes. The tomatoes made me hungry, and I don't have any in the house. STINK!

duchess said...

Love random posts - it's like being inside my own head. How cute that the praying mantis posed for his close-up.

My mom's been visiting this week - she's leaving tomorrow (silent cheers erupt) details later.

Katie said...

beautiful photos the macro is so awesome! I want you to teach me to shoot like that.