Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I love about kids!

Water Toys! I love to buy water toys. Today Isaiah had a friend over to play and spend the night. I asked them if they would like to go to the store and pick out a slip-n-slide. It was a hot 92 degree day so of course they said YES! It was kind of hard getting good pictures due to the backlighting of the sun and the red and yellow reflections off the slip-n-slide. But I thought who cares, I just want to capture the fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Isaiah gets some air!
Photobucket
Seth gets more!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seth doing the Superman dive!
Photobucket


Buddies
Photobucket

5 comments:

duchess said...

Looks like fun. I've thought about getting one of those lately too.

Stephanie said...

super fun!!

Lori said...

Looks refreshing!

Kim said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Sammie has been wanting one but I haven't given in yet!

Kim said...

By the way....LOVE the sundress!