Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fifteen Candles

December 26th we celebrated my oldest's birthday. 15 years old. It can't be possible. Can't he stay this little forever?
At Birth
At 2 years old

And today.....











A thingie for the guitar that changes the sounds of the chords.

Money, money, money, mo-ney.....Money!


Playing the guitar he got yesterday for Christmas




Happy Birthday son.
I'm so proud of the person you've become! I love your smile, your laugh and your sense of humor. However, just so you know,
I'm not so sure I'm ready for you to drive.
Can I have more time to think about it?
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

duchess said...

Think fast.
Time's not standing still - enjoy him while you can.
Happy Birthday Evan!!

The Simonson's said...

Happy Birthday Evan - how is 15 possible?