Monday, August 4, 2008

This Post is Brought to You by the Letter F

Fishing, Family, Flowers and Football

We spent the weekend in Indy with my family. Visited Indiana Beach, did some fishing and got to see my sweet neices and nephew and an old friend about to have a baby any day. Anyway, we are back home now, getting into the grove of football (this week) and back to school (next week). Here are some random shots from the weekend, etc.





My mom with her dog Nigel

Mom and I

Moms Flowers

Logan's new football cleats Logan looking tough in his new sunglasses









2 comments:

duchess said...

I love all of the pictures. Bray thinks the fish all match up with the boys who caught them. (hehe)

What a great idea to take a picture of the new cleats. Bray just got a new pair the other day, I may have to borrow your idea.

I've posted some pics of the house on my blog - take a look.

Stephanie said...

Love the pic!! TFS!!