Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Around the Yard

I took the camera around the yard today...I love to photograph my flowers you know.

This is the petunia basket that Dennis picked out for me. I planted it and another one in big pots on each side of my garage door.



I would love to know what this cute little flower is. It's a bulb and they are growing all over my flower beds and even out in the yard. If you know, leave me a blog comment!

I love my azelea's! I wish they stayed in bloom all summer long!








The Sun Bed - it's full of roses and other pretty plants. Right now it's the bed I'm redoing.

The Shade Bed. I just planted impatients in here. Still a little more to do before it's done.

Bleeding heart. A pretty little flower I found growing under the bench in the shade bed.




2 comments:

duchess said...

The pictures are beautiful.
I'm not sure but the little white ones remind me of stephenotus (I sounded it out & I know it's not spelled correctly).
I just love the cute picture of the single daffodil. It looks like a little person's head with two arms.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!