Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Last Week....

of Freshmen football.  I have really enjoyed this season.  I can't tell you how proud I am of my son for practicing so hard 5 days a week and going out there and giving it his all!  Football is a tough sport.  Tough physically, tough mentally.  He's a tough kid and I love him.

This one's for you Logan!  #60 on the field; #1 in my heart!  So proud of you and so proud that you give it your all; heart and soul to football.  You make me proud.

Mom



























2 comments:

duchess said...

I'll vouch for that - he's a great kid. Congrats on a good season. I love all of the pics - youth sports are so exciting. They're truely doing it for the love of the game.

Katie said...

Logan Rocks! hard to believe the season is almost over seems like just the other day I was there and it was game #2.