Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged...The ABC's of Me

Tagged... the ABC's of Me
Well my lovely friend Katie J tagged me with a fun little ABC's of me survey - so here goes!

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: I moved around too many times to have just one!
C-Cake or Pie: Pie I love my Grandmother's Peanut Butter Pie
D- Day of Choice: I love Saturdays - yard work in the spring and summer, football games in the fall and lazy days in the winter
E- Essential Item (s): My camera, a book and my computer
F- Flavor of ice cream: Baskin Robbins Jamocha Almond Fudge
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: either one is fine with me, don't really eat them
H- Hometown: Brownsburg, Indiana is where I grew up - I now live in Newburgh IN, about 3 hours south of Brownsburg
I- Indulgence(s): Carmel Apple Empanada's and Starbucks Carmel Frappachino's
J- January or July: July - I love summer and it's mine and my youngest sons birthday month
K- Kids: 3 Boys 14, 12, 8
L- Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: In Theatre: Horton Hears a Hoo
M- Marriage Date: October 5th
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples dipped in Carmel dip
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights and the bridge over the Ohio River into Owensboro (right Stephanie)
Q- Quote(s): one I tell my kids "Do what you've got to do before you do what you want to do"
R- Reason To Smile: A great hubby and 3 wonderful kids
S- Season: Autumn
T- Tag Four: Duchess, Jeanne, Janelle
U- Unknown Fact About Me: The clothes in my closet are organized by color
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Prime Rib with a baked potato please!
W- Worst Habit: Trying to complete peoples sentences
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I'd rather not have either one
Y- Your Favorite Food: Turkey Bacon Guacomole from Quizznos
Z- Zociac: I'd rather believe in the One who made the stars

No comments: