Monday, December 17, 2007

Favoite Christmas Carol

I have so many favorites, how do I pick just one? I can't so I'll just make a list of my favs.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
Silver Bells
I'll Be Home for Christmas
O Holy Night
Christmas Was Meant for Children (this one's by Sandy Patti, so here are the lyrics)
Christmas was meant for children,
children like you and me.
With mistletoe and holly,
and toys 'round the tree.
The stockings by the chimney,
and hearts so full of joy.
Oh Santas riding through the snow,
for every girl and boy.
So ring out the bells from the steeple,
for the worlds in it's mantle of white.
May the star in the east that led them,
Shine on your tree tonight.
Always remember the infant,
Away in a manger so sweet.
For Christmas was meant for them,
For children, like you and me.

No comments: