Monday, June 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been TAGGED!!!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a mommy, I had 2 kiddos. I was also a Birth Doula (birth assistant at home and hospital births). I lived in Brownsburg Indiana in the house we had built 3 years earlier. I loved garage sales, gardening and playing with my kids.

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1.Empanada's from Taco Bell,
2 Peanut MM's,
3 Turtle Ice Cream Sundae's from Culivers,
4 Kit Kat Balls
5 Buckeyes.

Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:
1.Everything I said above, but in moderation and not like everyday like I wish.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy the perfect property on a lake with an in-ground pool,
2. Build a photography studio on my property with cool outdoor prop areas,
3. Purchase all the latest and greatest camera and lighting equipment for my studio
4. Take my family on an exotic beach vacation
5. We'd pre-pay for all the kids college educations.

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Preschool daycare teacher,
2. Jewerly store sales clerk,
3. Legal Secretary,
4. Office Manager at a Cellular Phone company,
5. Scrapbook Instructor.

Five of my habits:
1. Completeing other peoples sentences
2. internet blogging and surfing,
3. organizing stuff and spaces,
4. not planning ahead what we're having for dinner
5. staying up too late reading.

Five places I have lived:
1.Coldwater Michigan,
2. Indianapolis, Indiana,
3. Columbus, OH,
4. Brownsburg, IN,
5. Medina, OH,
6.West End, NC,
7. Newburgh IN (so that's more that 5, whatcha gonna do about it!)

Five people we should all get to know better: (A nice way of saying TAG!) ummmm, Janelle, Mandi, Cheryl, Judy, Hammy

No comments: